All-Online Screening Process - from Screening to Interviews (until the lifting of ECQ)
Our software engineers occupy a crucial role in TwistResources operations. Based on client and business requirements, our team of engineers delivers topnotch programs that meet users' needs. Software engineers work in close collaboration with Scrum team members and report to Scrum Master/ Project Manager.
- Working Knowledge in Web Development
- Working knowledge and experience (2-5 years) in ReactJS, Java9, Springboot, Sonar, Junit, Jest, JPA and JSON. He/She should also be familiar with version control (GitHub, BitBucket), project management tools (Redmine, Jira, Wikis)
- Working Knowledge on J2EE, Servlet, JSP
- Working Knowledge in any Database Management System like MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL and others
- Has at least 4 years of working experience as a developer.
- Strong command of the English language, both in written and oral forms
- Results-driven and with keen attention to details
- A team player with the initiative to step up into leadership responsibilities when the need arises