SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Leekie Enterprises Inc. is looking for Senior System Administrator to join their growing team in Makati City.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. was established in Philippines and specializes in providing support for Information Technology companies. Initially founded with only a few employees, Leekie has since expanded its workforce to over 200 employees and is still continuing its expansion.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. is a business process outsourcing company. Leekie Enterprises, Inc. main service offering includes offshore Information Technology services of any complexity ranging from the simplest to the most sophisticated solutions.
With years of experience in the Information Technology industry, Leekie Enterprises is committed to offering innovative Information Technology services that empower our customers to support and enhance their core businesses.
As Senior System Administrator, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Managing existing hardware and software (Updates, Patches, Configuration Changes, Backup, Etc).
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Responsibility for security, availability and scalability of the system
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Implementing ISO27001:2013 Compliance.
- Male/Female Less Than 28 Years Old
- Graduate of BS Computer Science / Engineering at least 3 yrs. experience as System Administrator
- Familiar with the technical aspects of LAN and Internet networking
- Familiar with various Server OSes, Web Servers, and Database Servers
- Fast learner to cope with IT rapid development
- Able to work under pressure and have good analytic skill
- Fluent in Oral and Written English Communication Skills