SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (WINDOWS SERVER)
Fujitsu is looking for Senior Systems Administrator (Windows Server) which will be based in Bonifacio Global city, Taguig City.
Fujitsu Philippines Inc. (FPI) is one of the country's leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) system integrators. Our local knowledge comes from almost 40 years of operations in the Philippines, while our global expertise comes from our affiliation with Fujitsu Ltd. of Japan, an international leader in computers, telecommunication, electronic components, software and services.
Fujitsu is known as the no. 1 IT company in Japan. It is one of the world's largest providers of full range technology products, solutions and services. In the Philippines, Fujitsu offers a complete one-stop-shop for ICT solutions and services from design to implementations of ICT solutions, software development, maintenance, support and shared services.
As Senior Systems Administrator (Windows Server), you must have the following qualifications and perform the assigned tasks:
- Must provide server management Support (i.e. Capacity and performance Monitoring, Incident Management and Resolution etc.
- Must report to the Manager on issues and suggest improvements as needed.
- Must meet customer or project required SLA's Must provide mentoring or training to Jr. Team members or other team members as needed.
- Must have at least 6 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be capable of organizing a team.
- Experience in leading a team of system administrators.
- Must have expert level knowledge in Windows Servers
All candidates must have the following additional qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
- Customer focused