ONE-DAY PROCESSING: Successful applicants receive a signed job offer on the day of their visit.
The Senior Agile Test Engineer at TwistResources is a full-fledged member of the Scrum Team. He/She holds primary accountability for software quality assurance and testing processes, methods, and techniques for the project, as well as participates in Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Retrospective, and any other Team Activities. He/she contributes to the team from the time the story is presented until when it's completed, not just during testing. He/she closely collaborates with members of the Scrum Team and directly reports to the Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Senior Manager.
- Working Knowledge in Automation Testing (SELENIUM WEB DRIVER, CUCUMBER)
- Working Knowledge in Performance Testing
- Working Knowledge in Security Testing
- Working Knowledge on Defect Management
- Has at least 4 yrs working experience as Test Engineer for Web Applications
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Logical and Rational Thought
- Has High Learning Capability (Observation, Asking Questions, Research Methods)
- Willing to work in Clark, Pampanga