- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Can do attitude to find a way forward to meet the project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Ability to identify and track issues and providing relevant solutions
- High attention to detail?s
- Problem-solver; thrives on new challenges, uses initiative and good networker
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the company's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Deliver web designs detailed specs including responsive variations
- Maintain the UX documentation updated, brief dev team and monitor dev progress