Safeway Philtech is looking for Sharepoint Designer/Administrator/Developer who will be working in BGC, Taguig City.
Safeway Philtech Inc. is a fully-owned subsidiary of Albertsons-Safeway Inc. It functions as a Technology Center that provides application and infrastructure support and software development based on specifications from Albertsons-Safeway's internal IT department.
When Albertsons-Safeway Inc. - one of the largest supermarket chains in North America, decided to build a site in Manila, it was in recognition of two things: the technical competency of Filipino IT workers and their ability to be global players, and the effectiveness of having non-US IT operations to sustain Albertsons-Safeway's robust and evolving business.
We were founded on the principle that quality service is at the core of how we do business.
Since 2003, Safeway Philtech has continuously provided legendary IT services at the best value through the development of world-class talent. The company has grown into a vital technology center of Albertsons-Safeway. Servicing over 1,700 stores and corporate offices all over the United States and Canada, we continue to deliver essential enterprise-enabling solution which covers all aspects of Albertsons-Safeway operations including Retail, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Administration, Human Resources, Accounting, and Marketing.
We provide Albertsons-Safeway with the most secure, intelligent infrastructure and application solutions for managing and maintaining mission-critical information across the retail enterprise. Our solution enables Albertsons-Safeway to: Stay competitive in the marketplace Optimize their operations: streamline processes, increase productivity Create first-class shopping experience: improve customer loyalty and boost profits.
As Sharepoint Designer/Administrator/Developer, you are expected to do the ff tasks:
- A SharePoint Designer/Administrator/Developer will be responsible for the technical end-to-end design, development, and administration of SharePoint portals/sites.
- SharePoint Online OOTB Design and Development
- SharePoint Online Administration and Support
- Participate in ongoing collaboration engineering reviews in search of improved user experience, performance and cost reductions
- Ability to effectively manage and creatively direct in all areas based on the team's functions
- Provide constructive feedback due to knowledge of team functions
- Develop training material and training schedule
- Analyzes and Engineers work flows and procedures and implements changes to the production environment
- Develops and Engineers improvements and management solutions
- Able to understand expectations and recognize issues that may affect delivery
- Perform procedures for system backup, including copying of system files, check points, etc.
- Create Detail Design documents for turnover
- Runs scripts and drafts updates to processing procedures/documentation for application processing and backup/contingency
- Documents customer inquiries, resolves routine problems or escalates as necessary to close problem records
- Has 3 to 5 years experience in development of SharePoint Solutions/Apps in 2013/2016/SharePoint Online farms
- Has 2 to 3 years experience with O365 administration or SharePoint Online Administration
- Experience developing solutions using out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality using existing web part configuration
- Knowledge of new tools available for Office 365, such as PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
- Strong PowerShell experience
- Experience creating and migrating Site Collections, Managed Metadata, Site Columns, Content Types, custom Security driven lists/libraries.
- Experience migrating InfoPath Forms / SharePoint Designer Workflows to SharePoint Online
- Azure development experience is a plus
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience with the following tools: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2018
- Strong collaboration skills to interface across the enterprise, e.g. with other SharePoint Experts, IT Security, IT Departments,
- Support SharePoint related tickets
- All other duties as assigned to the responsibilities
- Must have experience with Agile project management
- Can communicate well
- Willing to consider 6 months contract
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig City