- Setting up new social media accounts, connecting ad accounts, sharing pixels, sharing audiences
- Creating Campaigns/Ad Sets/Ads
- Scheduling dark posts & posts to page
- Creating custom audiences and targeting strategies (determine who we need to target and why)
- Using encrypted audiences, targeting by post codes, excluding, narrowing and layering audiences
- Setting up events for tracking and remarketing
- Monitoring and optimising ads in Ads Manager
- Setting up dynamic adverts, split testing, avoiding creative fatigue
- Reporting on ad results, campaign highlights, ad optimisation recommendations
- Must have 2 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Facebook campaigns and campaign management.
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to follow instructions and formulate a plan from information.
- Must be creative and critical in managing a client's portfolio, campaigns and ads.
- Must have a strong process orientation, updating work related notes in system of changes and communicating to appropriate contact.
- Strong knowledge of current trends and/or researching strategies in regards to target locations, industry, habits and history
- Ability to own the role and showcase their expertise
- Excellent communication skill