Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes. The Information Technology group provides enterprise-wide IT solutions for all of AIG's specialized disciplines. Technology provides strategic and procedural support in all of AIG's specialized disciplines, such as policy issuance, premium collection, claims handling, and administration. It enables AIG to deliver business strategies through efficient world-class IT and operations services, while ensuring the necessary IT risk management and security measures are in place.
What we need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Software Asset Management
Experience in managing software license renewal for in scope software & potential Managing general IT procurement
Experience in monitoring and tracking the end to end asset lifecycle in Shared Services
Managing software license renewal for in scope software & potential Managing general IT procurement
Monitor and tracking the end to end asset lifecycle in Shared Services.
Produce monthly reporting for AIG SS asset inventory report & remediation
- Flexibility to work in shifting schedule (mid and night)
- Good communication skills
- Work with the Software Asset Manager to provide analytic reports, as requested.
- Assist with compliance reporting data.
- Maintains and supports the IT Asset Management program through accurate inventory of Software assets throughout the enterprise from procurement to retirement.
- Identifies opportunities to optimize software assets in the organization
- Provides analysis of Software asset sata information for compliance and risk purposes as well as trends, for contracts, and cost.
- Manages and coordinates updates to Software data as necessary.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access—as well as tools such as Peregrine, LANDesk, BMC, SCCM, Service Now etc.
- Ability to interface with a multitude of stakeholders (all levels)