Pointwest Innovations Corporation is on a hunt for a passionate and driven SDETs to contribute and review the creation of designs for production software.
Preferably with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
- Knowledge of Java or other programming languages.
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- SDET should have knowledge about various test method & corresponding tools like MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- SDET should have exposure to Behaviour Driven Development.
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology and test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.