- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in SQL, HTML, XML
- Full Time positions available.
- Provides technical assistance to application/business users
- Troubleshoots and resolves application issues
- Recreates steps taken by user to locate root cause and modifies or rewrites code to correct errors
- Analyzes, reviews and alters code to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Design solutions to problems or formulate Business solutions
- May test, install or deploy code changes
- Coordinates with external vendors to address application issues
- May participate in projects and take on roles such as Designer, Tester, Software Architect and Implementer