SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET DEVELOPER)
Teligent Systems, Inc. is looking for Software Engineer (.Net Developer), who is willing to work in Makati City.
Teligent Systems, Inc. was founded in 1997 by seasoned software development practitioners with background in the financial, manufacturing, Logistics and IT supply industries, in the Philippines and overseas, for a combined 40 man-years of experience.
The company was incorporated to offer free email in the early days of the internet, and now has found its niche in the banking and financial services sector as an IT Applications Solutions and Integration Service Provider.
It now has a successful track record of over 18 years in implementing various mission-critical projects for top financial companies in the banking, credit card and insurance sectors in the Philippines, and for select key financial services institutions in Brunei, Indonesia, India, Thailand.
We are motivated to provide IT Solutions to businesses that:
- Require practical, out-of-the-box solutions for unique business needs
- Help companies deliver lean, innovative IT solution that add new services and enhance business value; extending their business services beyond time and location boundaries
- Need cost-effective bridge systems and peripheral system to complement existing ones
To be one of the leading provider of lean and effective IT Solutions for Transactions Automation needs of businesses in the country. To be recognized as a source of highly skilled and thoroughly professional IT practitioners in the IT industry.
As Software Engineer (.Net Developer), you will be expected to do the ff tasks:
- Develops windows and web applications, windows services, web services, and other software using .NET Framework.
- Maintain, supports and enhances existing systems and applications deployed in the production environment.
- Implement new features as well as maintain and improve the existing functionality which includes performances.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills, data analysis and code debugging to address and fix bugs/incidents reported in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute to team delivery.
- Follow coding standards.
- Should be a team player and have excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 to 7 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in any of the following Microsoft Technologies:
- ASP.NET using Web Forms
- C#.NET and/or VB.NET is a must
- Active Reports or Crystal Reports
- MSSQL (Compared with SQL Stored Procedures [T-SQL, PL/SQL])
- Windows Service/Batch Processing
- Exposure to MVC Framework
- Exposure to .NET Core with Web API Knowledge
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Willing to consider 6 months contract (can be extended or converted to regular employment)
“We are an equal opportunity employer”