- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Plan.
- Provide estimation of testing activities
- Generate Traceability Matrix to ensure full requirements coverage.
- Develop and execute test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical
- Liaise with the project working team for test data gathering and other requests.
- Defect reporting and issue clarifications.
- Report, monitor and response in a timely manner the issues reported in Redmine.
- Prepare daily test status report and test summary report at the end of testing.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor's Science Degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 7 years of solid QA testing experience
- Fully knowledgeable of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies
- Skilled on testing complex GUIs, APIs and platforms (AS400, Web and mobile apps)
- Agile testing experience
- CRM testing experience
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiar in Banking domain applications/systems
- Attention to details.
You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org