SOFTWARE QUALITY TESTER
Leekie Enterprises Inc. is looking for Software Quality Tester to join their growing team in Makati City.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. was established in Philippines and specializes in providing support for Information Technology companies. Initially founded with only a few employees, Leekie has since expanded its workforce to over 200 employees and is still continuing its expansion.
Leekie Enterprises, Inc. is a business process outsourcing company. Leekie Enterprises, Inc. main service offering includes offshore Information Technology services of any complexity ranging from the simplest to the most sophisticated solutions.
With years of experience in the Information Technology industry, Leekie Enterprises is committed to offering innovative Information Technology services that empower our customers to support and enhance their core businesses.
As Software Quality Tester, you are expected to do the following tasks:
- Monitor, Track error and update issues related to Gaming Software Projects.
- Communicate with software developer team to ensure that the game is following the game specification.
- Prepare the schedule of patch deployment, coordinate and provide assistance during patch deployment.
- Design, Document, Execute and Maintain Test plan and test Cases.
- Perform daily maintenance on the production Gaming Software.
- Provide support to Gaming Controller in the event of troubleshooting major/special cases related to software/Gaming operational issues.
- Male, at least 21-26 yrs. Old.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Programming, Computer Science, Information Technology or other relative equivalent field.
- Experience in the Quality Assurance Field as tester is a must.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and can document the report findings efficiently.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Knowledge on basic programming is a plus.