As the IT Specialist, you are responsible for our technology and network infrastructure. Your mission is to maintain and expand our infrastructure facilities in order to support our growth in operations. Your shift is set to 9pm-6am Monday-Friday, it will be necessary to have you on call 24x7 as well to support operation teams in the office when needed in order to solve technology related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage company access and core networks comprised of router and cisco switches.
- Manage company security infrastructure (fortinate, cisco firewalls).
- Management and optimization of company hardware and software assets.
- Management and optimization of ISP services.
- Management resolution of hardware/software related problems across operations.
- Maintain and manage all internal cloud systems used by the company (Zendesk, HR on-cloud solutions, payroll systems, biometrics systems).
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of services.
- Define and manage professional services implementation projects
- Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards.
- Manage Technical Operations team.
- Manage internal IT infrastructure.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years - 10 Years of experience leading IT and networking related infrastructures.
- Master G-Suite, Zendesk, Slack, on-cloud systems for HR, payroll.
- Have understanding of SaaS, IaaS, PaaS.
- Knowledge of major vendor products across Networking, security, IT (Cisco, Fortinet, etc)
- Understanding of SQL, MySQL, PHP, .Net, Java, Ubuntu/Linux and window servers is a plus.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Servers and Microsoft Azure is also a plus.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be a quick thinker.
- Ability to pay attention to the small details, while keeping long-term vision in mind.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse range of personalities, cultures and departments.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and attentive to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn quickly.
- Team worker with passion for excellence and sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to easily relate with people in various levels of the organization.
- Good team leadership ability.