Your future team
Our technology teams collaborate with their worldwide colleagues and partners every day to take on the challenges of providing IT support to one of the world's leading financial services firm. We're people who believe that with the right values and hard work, anything is possible. We know that if we're at our best, that enables our customers to be their best and realize their dreams and hoped for successes. The Information Technology group provides enterprise-wide IT solutions for all of AIG's specialized disciplines. Technology provides strategic and procedural support in all of AIG's specialized disciplines, such as policy issuance, premium collection, claims handling, and administration. It enables AIG to deliver business strategies through efficient world-class IT and operations services, while ensuring the necessary IT risk management and security measures are in place.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of extensive experience as a Software Developer
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience with Web Applications
- Strong SQL skills
- Data Analysis
- ETL with SSIS skills
- Open to work on Mid/Night Shift schedule
As an influencer at AIG, people come to you as a "go-to" source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and expertise. As a more experienced team member, you are capable of driving continual improvement and impacting the way that things get done. Because of your influence, whether direct or indirect, we are able to deliver powerful outcomes for our clients.