- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or any 4-ear related course
- Preferably Supervisor with 5years working experience in the field of Network and Server administration.
- Holder of Microsoft MSCP, MCSA, MCSE certification and Cisco Certificate (CCNA, CCIE, CCNP)
- Hands-on experience in server administration and with sound knowledge in Servers Windows and LINUX platforms and Info Sec.
- Hands-on experience on security appliance, Cisco ASA Firewall, Juniper Firewall, Next Generation firewall.
- Hands on experience with various Cisco platforms including but not limited to Juniper, Catalyst Switches, ISR Routers, and network management tools
- Experience with Enterprise Routing, Layer 3 Routing and switching including (but not limited to): BGP, MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, VPC, 802.1Q, HSRP, STP, RSTP, VTP, QoS, ACLs
- Proficient with network troubleshooting tools (sniffer, syslog, NetFlow, TCPDUMP, Wireshark etc.)
- Good sound knowledge on VOIP, PABX, Wireless, and VPN Technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of network security.
- Knowledge of ISO27001 or PCI DSS
- Must be keen to details and has good oral and written communication skills.
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure as directed by IT Managers.
- Liaising with network service providers, circuit and equipment providers regarding maintenance and fault issues
- Manage Data Center Security, Monitoring Network, IDS/IPS configuration
- Configure Network parameters including, Interfaces, Routes, Self IP's, Packet Filters, Trunks, Tunnels, VLAN's, etc.
- Management of network security appliances and tools such as Cisco ASA's, Cisco IDS/IPS
- Responsible for monitoring of SLA of third party providers and vendors.
- Configure Site to Site VPN tunnels
- Configure Cisco ASA/ Snort for IDS / IPS
- Configure ISDN and IPLC link
- WAN Routing configuration
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, Call Center Dialer, VOIP, PSTN, ISDN, IPLC.
- Administer any voice circuits and coordinate with vendors on any changes and support needed.
Systems Configuration and Administration
- Serves as a Team Lead for troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery done by junior network/support.
- Assists in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software.
- Server configuration and management of Virtual Servers, VMWARE, XEN Servers.
- Installation and configuration of Windows Servers, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Domain and AD Policy.