The ideal candidate for this role:
- At least 4 years of relevant
Delivery/Quality Assurance experience- Must have experience in
IT Service Management environment
- Strong experience in Root Cause Analysis and Trend Analysis- Very good understanding and awareness of the
ITIL Problem Management process and procedures
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills- Assertiveness; Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
The Problem Analyst is accountable to do the following responsibilities in order to do the job:
Supports Operations through identifying opportunities through daily, weekly, and monthly Root Cause Analysis, Trend Analysis, and recommendations for permanent fix.
- Leads Service Improvement Plan and Continual Improvement Plan for accounts being supported.
- Represents Quality team during customer meetings.
- Identifies process gaps and assures that such gaps are promptly reported.
- Creates and strategizes new Quality Processes or governs existing Quality Processes focusing on day-to-day operations under ITIL/ITSM Methodologies.
- Ensures quality and accuracy in all phone and ticket transactions.- Accountable for timely and accurate response to clients' broadband and technical issues and concerns.