will work hand in hand with the different department to establish a Data Visualization Platform.
- Build intuitive interfaces, infographics, and visualizations with storytelling dashboards.
- Serve as analytics & visualization developer to build innovative solutions to support back office needs.
- Extract data from DW and transform as per visualization need with efficiency.
- Rapidly iterate, prototype, and implement data visualizations using advanced design and development skills.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment especially as it pertains to new idea generation.
- Learn quickly and be excited by big challenges.
Skills / Requirements
- More than five years of working with or analyzing data.
- Proven track record and portfolio of successful work in CRM/operational Visual Analytics.
Experience with the following tools:
- Experience with Tableau
- SQL with advanced analytic functions
- Ability to design Symantec data layer for visualizations
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Working experience in finance/CRM/operations is a plus
- Experience in an Agile environment is a plus
Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with equivalent experience in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent quantitative field