KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Have basic knowledge of Virtualization and Storage Area Network, and SharePoint.
- Have knowledge and work experiences on Group Policy, Active Directory and Anti-virus, and Email System.
- Experience in handling servers.
- Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
- Windows server maintenance and active directory administration.
- Managing email server
- Managing SharePoint Server
- Research, test or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Performs installation of operating systems, network, application, hardware and other company systems.
- Monitors system operation to detect potential problems and provide possible solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
- At least 2-4 years min. experience in Active Directory, Windows Server Administration, Database Set-up and Administration, Exchange server, SharePoint Server.
- At least 2-4 years min. experience in Windows Operating Systems.
- Preferably Level 2 Systems Experience
- MCSA is a plus
- Open to consider candidates with other Microsoft certification such as MCP & MCTS in the absence of MCSA