Caspo Incorporated is looking for Systems Administrator which will be based in Makati City.
Caspo Incorporated is a Strategic Support Provider that provides technical support and services to its clients in the areas of sports information intelligence, predictive analytics and data management. Its operations started last 2005.
Caspo Inc. is in need of dynamic and results-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
What the company prides itself in:
- We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics.
- We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advanced info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our business processes or business operations .
- We pride ourselves for being recognized for the commitment and expertise of our teams to deliver accurate, reliable, timely and effective support and services.
As Systems Security Engineer, you are expected to perform the ff tasks:
- Windows server maintenance and active directory administration.
- Managing email server
- Managing SharePoint Server
- Research, test or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Performs installation of operating systems, network, application, hardware and other company systems.
- Monitors system operation to detect potential problems and provide possible solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses
- At least 2-4 years min. experience in Active Directory, Windows Server Administration, Database Set-up and Administration, Exchange server, SharePoint Server.
- At least 2-4 years min. experience in Windows Operating Systems.
- Preferably Level 2 Systems Experience
- Hands on experience on Virtualization and Storage Area Network, and SharePoint.
- Hands on experiences on Group Policy, Active Directory and Anti-virus, and Email System.
- Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
- Can work under pressure.
- MCSA is a plus
- Open to consider candidates with other Microsoft certification such as MCP & MCTS in the absence of MCSA
- Willing to work on shifting schedule (2 days rest day but weekend off is not guaranteed)