Caspo Incorporated is looking for Systems Engineer which will be based in Makati City.
Caspo Incorporated is a Strategic Support Provider that provides technical support and services to its clients in the areas of sports information intelligence, predictive analytics and data management. Its operations started last 2005.
Caspo Inc. is in need of dynamic and results-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
What the company prides itself in:
- We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics.
- We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advanced info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our business processes or business operations .
- We pride ourselves for being recognized for the commitment and expertise of our teams to deliver accurate, reliable, timely and effective support and services.
As Systems Engineer, you are expected to perform the ff tasks:
- Windows server maintenance and active directory administration.
- Configures servers to meet functional specifications.
- Document and design specifications, installation instruction and other system related information.
- Collaborates with engineers and system developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility or usability.
- Provides technical guidance for the development and troubleshooting of systems.
- Evaluates existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Research, test or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Performs installation of operating systems, network, application, hardware and other company systems.
- Monitors system operation to detect potential problems and provide possible solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses
- 4 years minimum experience in Active Directory, Windows Server Administration, Database Set-up and Administration, TCP/IP Networking, Email System and Security, Hardware and Software Installation.
- At least 3 years project experience with Enterprise Active Directory, Linux Solution.
- Hands on experience of architecture and typology of software, hardware, networks and telecommunications systems, their components, associated protocols and standards.
- Hands on experience on computer network, desktop and server operating systems and applications.
- Hands on experience on Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Hands on experience on Virtualization and Storage Area Network.
- Certification: MCSE, VCP, RHCE (either one) is a must.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule (2 days rest day but weekend off is not guaranteed)