SYSTEMS SECURITY ENGINEER
Caspo Incorporated is looking for Systems Security Engineer which will be based in Makati City.
Caspo Incorporated is a Strategic Support Provider that provides technical support and services to its clients in the areas of sports information intelligence, predictive analytics and data management. Its operations started last 2005.
Caspo Inc. is in need of dynamic and results-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
What the company prides itself in:
- We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics.
- We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advanced info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our business processes or business operations .
- We pride ourselves for being recognized for the commitment and expertise of our teams to deliver accurate, reliable, timely and effective support and services.
As Systems Security Engineer, you are expected to perform the ff tasks:
- Windows and Linux servers monitoring
- Application control operation.
- Document and design specifications, installation instruction and other system related information.
- Collaborates with Infra and Operation team for escalating any findings.
- Test and deploy SIEM correlation rules related to systems.
- Evaluates existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Monitors system operation to detect potential vulnerability and provide possible solutions.
- Handle system security operation team and generate monthly report.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses
- At least 2 years min. experience in monitoring Active Directory, Windows Server Domain Controller, Windows Server Domain Member, Windows Server Standalone
- At least 2 years min. experience in Linux Operating Systems.
- Hands on experience on hardening computer network, windows servers, Linux servers and exchange servers.
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability assessment and Vulnerability mitigation.
- Experience in using penetration tools.
- Experience on Virtualization and Storage Area Network.
- Have knowledge of TCP/IP and TCPDUMP
- Have knowledge about Group Policy, Active Directory and Anti-virus, and Email System.
- Experience handling Vulnerability scanners.
- Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
- MCSA, VCP, RHCA (either one) is a plus), related certification is a plus.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule (2 days rest day but weekend off is not guaranteed)