- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers and scanners and other peripherals
- Take telephone calls from users and attempt to assist them with their information technology questions and problems
- Provide support in setting up end user training activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be of the ff course: BS I.T, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering and/or any related course.