- Prepares and maintains project documentations in accordance to the required template to ensure compliance to prescribed standards.
- Documents technical and business requirements in a clear and concise manner to be able to convey information appropriately for different types of audiences.
- Regularly confers with the project team to obtain accurate details and become more familiar with the project.
- Maintains and reviews documents and recommends modifications in scope, format, and content ensure consistency in format and styles.
- Ensures comprehensive and complete documentation from project inception to production implementation to ensure a well-put-together information for efficient reference. Validates completeness of deliverable documents to identify incomplete work and non-compliance to agreed standards. Maintains a repository of all projects for efficient and easy access.
- Prepares, gathers, replicates and disseminates information to the team to formalize project completion.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned from time to time where the incumbent's expertise is involved.
- Bachelor's Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have at least three (3) years of technical writing experience in a software development setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Keen to details
- Highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- Adequate technical knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic banking operations experience