Are you ready to make an impact? Join Infosys BPM as a Technology Analyst/RPA Developer and jumpstart your career!
The RPA Developer will be a part of a team that works on Digital Transformation Initiatives using different Robotic Process Automation Platform, AI and Machine Learning.
- Working with different clients and operations on creation of automation processes.
- Hands on scoping, development and configuration of RPA.
- Design/document automation technical design and workflows.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting, monitoring, testing and status reports on all deployed automation projects.
- Perform work estimation, planning, deployment, stakeholder management and improve existing automation tools.
- Continuously trains him/herself on new platforms.
- Deployed multiple RPA projects with experience of 3-5 years.
- Experience working with RPA tools: Automation anywhere, Workfusion, UiPath, Blue Prism, .NET, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Very good communication skills and has knowledge of application development, testing, design.
- Present development certificates.
- Can start ASAP and amenable to work in multiple sites (BGC and Alabang).
- Flexible working schedule and will adjust depending on account supported.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities and fast track career progression.
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance.
- HMO and Life Insurance for employee and 2 dependents for free.
- 24 Leaves annually.
- Inside the Central Business District area.
- Use of Gym, pantry, karaoke room, sleeping quarters and other recreational facilities.
This is an URGENT requirement. Priority will be given to candidates who can start IMMEDIATELY.
Walk-in Candidates are WELCOME!
Infosys BPM | Philippines Recruitment Bay
19th Floor BGC Corporate Center, 11th Avenue corner 30th Street
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines
Recruitment Hours: Monday to Friday | 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM