UiPath Developer provides solutions to technical challenges facing the development of digital products or solutions. They focus on automating processes depending on the client's requirements and specifications.UiPath Developer directly communicates with our local and international clients to identify and resolve issues and concerns.
Responsibilities of a UiPath Developer:
- Held responsible for understanding the current process.
- Makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- Closely monitoring the changes happened after implementing the feedback during development and/or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Builds the RPA project using the UiPath platform.
- Member of Pointwest's core automation team.
- Experience in programming and solving a real-world problem.
- Monitoring if the process is triggered as per the schedule.
- Handling the exceptions occurred in the process.
- Reporting bugs and making sure that they are resolved/fixed.
- Monitoring and reviewing the process analytics and conveying the process improvement information to the Process Designer.
- The candidate should have at least 1- to 3-years experience in designing, developing and implementing UiPath solutions.
- The candidate should be have passed UiPath's RPA Developer Advanced Certification.