Are you passionate about crafting seamless and intuitive user journeys that people will consider a delightful and memorable experience? We're looking for empathic and highly-skilled User Experience Designers to help us put heart into Fintech in the Philippines.
What you'll do:
- Owns and executes the visual identity of the product
- Establishes the look and feel for various interfaces, including desktop and mobile views
- Brainstorms new ideas, layouts and graphics. Stays on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- Designs pages/layouts and graphical elements of websites (including responsive designs) and user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups, clickable prototypes
- Designs an intuitive best-in-class user experience
- Collaborates with other team members to clarify requirements, define conceptual ideas, and plan projects
- Speaks directly with customers to receive direct feedback and iterate the product
- Participate in the end-to-end development process including defining, designing, developing, building, testing, releasing and maintaining all UI/UX related issues
Discover what your new Home can offer
- A dynamic and multi-cultural work environment that encourages endless learning and nurtures passions and skills.
- Comfortable, spacious and accessible workplace and fosters creativity, collaboration and brainstorming.
- The privilege of accessing different trainings, seminars and conferences that will make you an even better UX designer.
- Competitive compensation packages upon hiring. (Paid Holidays, Nontaxable Allowances, HMO benefits for you and your loved ones,Performance Bonuses, etc.)*
- Opportunity to design digital experiences using the latest tools and hardware such as iMacs, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- Fair and flexible work schedule*
Terms & conditions apply
- At least 2 years of experience in UX/UI designing
- Expertise in conducting User-research, usability testing, Persona creation, scenario mapping and information architecture.
- Strong personality; you should be able to communicate ideas clearly to stakeholders. Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be an awesome storyteller.
- Strong design vision, and strategic product thinking. You must be able to develop products iteratively in collaboration with the development team while maintaining a user-centered design approach.
- Experience in using a variety of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator), Marvel App, Proto Pie and similar products; you should efficiently use your skillset to develop designs and prototype.
Excited to be part of our team? There are several ways to apply:
Text us at 0917-6264689 using this format: Full Name/City Address/Position you're interested
Example: Homer Cruz/Quezon City/Recruitment Specialist
Call us at our Recruitment Hotline: (02) 753-5725
Send us an email through: MyCareer@homecredit.ph
Via Home Credit Website
Visit our website and drop your resume: https://www.homecredit.ph/careers/vacancies/
Need some things to be clarified first?
On Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we are free to discuss the details of this job, you may contact us through: 0917-6264689
Together, we grow.