You know you are the perfect fit if you are/have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications) or any related course
- At least 3 years of work experience in PHP Development preferably using Laravel framework running on Linux/Unix platform.
- Experience in using scripting languages such as Shell, BASH, MySQL and etc.
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
- In charge of development of new software according to business requirement
- Monitoring and configuring deployed applications
- Preparing of development documentation, engagement in operation manuals and training materials
Discover what your new Home can offer:
- Be part of the number 1 Tech-driven consumer finance company in the Philippines and;
- Understand why we're AON's 2017 Best Employer
- Be in an organization that provides leadership opportunities and growth
- Dynamic and multi-cultural work environment that encourages endless learning and nurtures passions and skills
- Performance-based bonus*
- Nontaxable Allowances
- Leave credits
- HMO (2 weeks from start date)
- HMO for your loved one*
- Life Insurance upon hiring
- Monetary assistance for maternity and emergency* cases
- Accident Supplementary Pay*
- Terms & conditions apply
Excited to be part of our team? There are several ways to apply:
Text us at 0917-6264689 using this format: Full Name/City Address/Position you're interested
Example: Homer Cruz/Quezon City/Recruitment Specialist
Call us at our Recruitment Hotline: (02) 753-5725
Send us an email through: MyCareer@homecredit.ph
Via Home Credit Website
Visit our website and drop your resume: https://www.homecredit.ph/careers/vacancies/
Need some things to be clarified first?
On Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we are free to discuss the details of this job, you may contact us through: 0917-6264689
Together, we grow.