With this Privacy Statement, ictjob agrees to respect and protect the personal details of its Users, in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. ictjob will under no circumstances communicate its Users' personal details to third parties without their explicit authorization. Please note that is ictjob's absolute priority to protect data and its use according to the wishes of its clients, members and visitors.
2. Collected and saved data
ictjob allows you to search for jobs without providing any personal information.
However, some areas do require personal details (surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number) in order to identify the User and to manage subscriptions. In any case, the User can decide if this information can be viewed by potential employers and/or recruiters.
Personal details collected will be used to:
- send you job postings matching your profile (Email alert)
- send you information about any new services and/or updates to the ictjob.ph website, in particular by direct marketing
- send your profile and/or CV to potential employers and/or recruiters.
In order to gather statistics and/or improve its services, ictjob may also collect certain (anonymous) data about your use of the ictjob.ph website (e.g. pages visited, services used, time spent on the site etc.).
N.B.: You can at any time, without costs or any justification, object to the use of your personal details for direct marketing purposes by unsubscribing or by contacting us
or by writing to ictjob.ph Fort Legend Tower, 27th Floor, 3rd Avenue cor 31st Street 1634 Global City Manila Philippines.
3. Online CV
When you register with Online CV, your email address may be used to identify job postings that match your job profile (Email alert) and/or send you requests for information from potential employers and/or recruiters regarding your online CV.
There are different ways you can use the Online CV service
- You can create favourite searches.
- You can create agents (Email alert) to receive regular emails containing details of job postings that match the criteria that you have already defined in your favourite searches.
- You can upload your CV. To do this, ictjob will ask you for your personal details in order to complete a profile (surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and gender).
When you decide to create your profile, ictjob offers several options:
- You can create a profile which employers and/or recruiters cannot see or access. In this case, you will only be able to use it to send your applications online. (inactive profile)
- You can create a profile which employers and/or recruiters can access via the CV database. (active profile)
- You can create your profile, remove your personal details from it and make it accessible to employers and/or recruiters via the CV database. (anonymous active profile)
N.B.: Please be aware that ictjob will not accept any responsibility relating to the confidential use of your details by employers and/or recruiters if you decide to create an active profile. Unfortunately, ictjob cannot guarantee that third parties cannot access your personal details.
You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your personal details at any time. You can also deactivate (or delete) your CV so that it is no longer visible to employers and/or recruiters. However, if you like, it can remain available on your Profile so that you can attach it to your online applications.
4. My Mailbox
This option lets you receive emails in a mailbox on the ictjob.ph website. To be able to use the My Mailbox service, you will have to provide your personal email address if you forget your username and password.
website easier and faster. Cookies are small text files which are temporarily stored by your browser on your hard drive, and which are use to record information about you or about your use of the ictjob.ph website. These cookies help us find your details from previous visits so that you do not have to re-key them. You can choose to enable or disable cookies at any time.
6. Data processing
In order to maintain its service, ictjob may send information to subcontractors in order to maintain certain services such as the hosting of web servers, data analysis, customer services and credit card payments. These subcontractors will have limited access to your personal details, and will not share this information with third parties.
ictjob.ph is hosted by OVH, 140 quai du sartel, 59100 Roubaix - France. Users' personal details are kept there securely.
7. Facebook Connect / Login
By using this feature, this will allow us to get your personal information from your Facebook account such as name, email address and gender. This would allow us to register or login you to ictjoh.ph website faster and for your convenience. For more information, please click here
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us
or write to ictjob.ph Fort Legend Tower, 15th Floor, 3rd Avenue cor 31st Street 1634 Global City Manila Philippines.