We are looking for iOS Developers who will work on development, maintenance and support for an enterprise media monitoring/ insights platform.
The Mobile Application Developers will work with Asia Pacific's leading media-intelligence company. Their flagship platform brings the complexity of media data into a simple-to-use, easy-to-navigate solution.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related course
- Proven working experience in software development
- 3 years of working experience in iOS development (Swift)
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Willing to accept contract position on a regular Shift (work from home)