The RPA Head will be responsible both for the implementation of projects and delivery of service for RPA process-improvement solutions for internal and external clients. He/she will head the company's Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence (RPA COE).
This entails identifying opportunities for solutions, defining and shaping project approach, analysis and requirements, driving insights and recommendations, and overseeing the design and delivery of the solution. The RPA Head will be accountable for business development, pre-sales, solutions architecture, capability building, resource management, technical project management, and strategic service line management
Main Accountabilities and Key Result Areas:
- Plan the strategic direction of the unit with consideration for internal and external factors.
- Supporting Market Circles in providing resources and capability for projects.
- Overall management of project execution and technical management support up to a detailed level..
- Project Measurement
Resource Management & Capability Building
- Strategic capacity planning and utilization.
- Manage resources and ensure that resources are skilled, well-trained and up-to-date in technologies not just in relation to RPA.
- Ensure that individual development plans are well executed/Career development of RPA resources.
- Provide oversight and direction in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and strategic direction.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
Service Line Management
- Industrialization. Manage the overall design to implementation, industrialization to product life cycle.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the COE. Commercialization.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the COE.
- Business model development. Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Search for business opportunities proactively.
- Interact with industry leaders and upcoming industry players to keep abreast of the industry's needs.
- Maintain channels that may lead to future business opportunities.
- Stay aware of entities who may potentially want or need an internally developed and internally implemented product.
- Promote, espouse and explain the RPA technology to different audiences to get their support.
- Engage and influence the adoption of RPA
- Business planning and execution.
- Leveraging on partnership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or any related field.
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation and tools; with 2 to 3 years of experience in 2 out of 3 leading Automation platforms (UIPath, BP, AA) with UIPath as a must.
- Have in-depth knowledge of RPA tools and their capabilities.
- Experience in spearheading robotics, business process improvements, and process re-engineering implementations.
- Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support, and/or systems integration
- Experience in roles with the responsibility to provide technical proposals or solutions design and architecture
- Experience in resource management, capability development, and capacity planning and utilization